Monday, January 13, 2014

Winner Winner!

2013 ERIK Award Winner Announced

It's hard to believe that we've finally reached the crowning of the first ERIK Award winner.  What started off as a bit of a lark (mainly in the award naming process) ended up turning into something I hope gains more traction every year and eventually becomes one of my lasting legacies.  I guess when I really think about it, it makes a lot of sense for a guy with third party political views who also supports historically media-ignored sports franchises to want to aid underdogs in the publishing world...

But before I reveal the title that will walk away with a prize package that includes a $200 stipend and the trophy pictured below, I want to take a second to recap some of the most memorable moments of 2013. [Self-published authors: consider it food for thought if you plan on applying for the award in future years.]




Captain No Beard is the first entrant in the ERIK Award Hall of Fame! 
Read more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment