Saturday, January 18, 2014

BEST. GIFT. EVER !



I got this for one of my first Christmas's as a grandmother. It just happened to be one of my favorite bedtimes books to read my grandchildren. I sat in a quiet room and recorded it for them, and on the last page ended with saying how much I love them. I bought another copy and decided to have my grandson read it to me as well, so I could record his little three year old voice- he knew the whole book by heart. So, my grandson read "Goodnight Moon" with all of my inflections and closed the book saying how much he loved me ( just like I tell him). Now, he is such a big boy at five, I love to share listening to it together. It is next to my bed, and I know that when he is listening to my voice, I am listening to his, and everybody is enjoying their goodnight book. I have just purchased a princess recordable book that I think my granddaughters will enjoy as much as I enjoy reading it to them! What an absolutely beautiful gift.

Happy Reading!
Carole P. Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment