Monday, September 16, 2013

September is National Yoga Month

Kayla is the creator of a wonderful blog called The Eclectic Element. She recently reviewed one of my books ("I want to do yoga, too") and I loved it so much, I wanted to share it with you! Please stop by and visit Kayla's blog. She has a lot of great reviews on her site!


"Since September is National Yoga Month, I find this book to be a very appropriate book to be able to review!

In my opinion, the best part about practicing yoga aside from it's natural and abundant mental, physical, and spiritual benefits is the fact that regardless of who you are-man or woman, thin or overweight, young or old-you can tailor a practice just for you and learn at your and your body's own pace.

That's why I feel introducing yoga to children at a young age can be a tremendous step to their healthy futures, especially if they have teachers that can make it fun and enjoyable like Robin did for Hallie in this book.

I have a sneaking suspicion that, through her well written, easy to read book, Carole P. Roman not only introduced the concept of yoga to children, but made it sound fun with the four introductory poses she details and like something they should try!"


Thank you Kayla for the wonderful review of my book!


Happy Reading!
Carole P. Roman

No comments:

Post a Comment