Monday, September 26, 2016

Inspiring Minds

My illustrator for the cultural series had a lot of fun with some three and four-year-olds recently! Kelsea has always been a pleasure to work with. She puts so much effort into her beautiful illustrations and has made a wonderful difference in the lives of the families that read my series. Thank you Kelsea for sharing my books with these children, introducing them to other countries and cultures, and inspiring their creative minds with information about how you make the characters come to life.


 "I was a guest artist at my sister's Montessori school. I read If You Were Me And Lived In...Australia and If You Were Me And Lived In...Norway to the kids and they loved them! I talked about what it's like being an illustrator and took a few questions from the kids."- Kelsea


Kelsea Wierenga is one of my illustrators. Read more about here below.

About

Kelsea Parks Wierenga graduated with a BFA in Illustration from the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design in 2006. She has worked seven years as a professional illustrator and designer for CreateSpace.com, a Print On Demand book publisher in Charleston, South Carolina. Sometimes I’m a Fire-Breathing Dragon is an original story that Kelsea wrote, illustrated and published in 2010.
Kelsea is currently illustrating author Carole P. Roman’s cultural children’s book series available on Amazon.com. These informative and entertaining books detail every day life for kids living in countries around the world including: Mexico, France, South Korea, Norway and many more.
Kelsea is available for illustration and design work.

No comments:

Post a Comment