Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The TAKEOVER!

This Tuesday I took over Sarah's blog. Check it out!



Captain No Beard’s refrain that being a captain is hard work is woven into each one of the ten books I have written in the series. I didn’t plan for him to say it, but the world weariness is something both the captain and I have shared many times in our lives, in many different situations.
 
I became a mother at twenty-two. I was the first of our crowd to embark on this portion of our lives, and remember vividly the shock at the unremitting volume of work, the mind-numbing exhaustion, the tense worry that I was somehow now in charge of someone who knew less than I did. The days ran together into a kaleidoscope of unending moments. I felt stuck on an out-of-control merry-go-round, that twirled with a steady abandon. 

Read more. Click the link below!

Link to the takeover- 

http://www.sarahnoffke.com/2016/02/tuesday-takeover-being-a-writer-is-hard-work-by-carole-p-roman/

No comments:

Post a Comment