Sunday, February 17, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!

My name is Carole P. Roman and I started writing as a dare from one of my sons. Using an imaginary game I played with my grandson as a base, Captain No Beard was born. I have recently finished a book on yoga, three more Captain No Beard adventures and I've started a new series about children and their culture around the world. 

Writing for children has opened up a whole second act for me. I'm still actively working in my family business and this opportunity has enabled me to share my sense of humor as well as my love of history and culture with the audience I adore. 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll visit often and connect with me on Facebook! You can also visit my website for more news and reviews! Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment